The Assistant Manager reports to the Store Manager and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the employees and assumes responsibility for the total store operation in the Manager’s absence. He/She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Assistant Manager ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team.
Qualifications & competencies
- 12 months retail experience;
- 6 months management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Highly goal-oriented;
- Dynamic and driven;
- Team player;
- Strong communication and coaching skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow-up;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Person to contact: Taryn Harris
iTech Accessories IS HIRING
Full Time/Part Time Sale associates
We offer an exciting and stimulating working environment, where you will continually learn new cell phones devices, be challenged to apply your skill and knowledge in the work force. As a sale associate you must learn all cell phone devices along with accessories for it.
• Operate cash register,
• Customer service oriented
• Set up displays of merchandise and display cases
• Process money
• cheque and credit/debit card payment,
• Provide advice about cell phone accessories
• Suggestive selling,
• Being able to work with minimal supervision.
Interested to join our team? Please forward your resume with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org